Careers at MVP Interactive
We are always looking for great talent to join our growing team. Are you the next MVP? Check out our current openings. If interested, please send your resume to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Business Development Representative
Who we are:
MVP Interactive is an extended reality technology company that creates immersive experiences to amplify brands by blending real world and digital environments. We specialize in building augmented, virtual and mixed reality, consumer engagement experiences across sports, retail, entertainment, media, gaming, healthcare and more.
At MVP Interactive ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
- We maintain a growth mindset: What can’t be built, will. What can’t be done, will. What most won’t do, we will. Anything is possible.
- Our team works best by collaboration, accountability of each individual’s responsibility and commitment to support, grow and evolve.
- Our clients’ needs are met, satisfied, and served beyond expectations.
- Our experiences will be built to be enjoyable, memorable and functional. Things that work well will convert to emotions that will be remembered
What you will do:
- Develop new relationships by identifying and engaging high potential leads across a variety of verticals and nurturing those leads into appointments for our sales team.
- High volume calling with the end goal to set appointments for sales meetings.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Deep understanding of outbound prospecting, including script development, target account management, call coaching, email writing, and usage of social media in prospecting and securing appointments.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM (Hubspot), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and work with multiple sales team members to cultivate prospect lists.
- Contribute to and execute a strategy to drive new partner acquisition.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- 1+ years related experience in a Lead Generation / Inside Sales role preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Capable of making a high volume of phone calls and of setting a high volume of appointments
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile, and video marketing strategies
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Unlimited earning compensation with bonus opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- A generous, unlimited PTO package; including paid holidays
- Community and live events access to keep you connected
- Company-paid and voluntary benefit options
- Health Benefits and 401(k)
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.