Careers at MVP Interactive
We are always looking for great talent to join our growing team. Are you the next MVP? Check out our current openings. If interested, please send your resume to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who We Are
MVP Interactive is an extended reality technology company that creates immersive experiences to amplify brands by blending real world and digital environments. We specialize in building Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality, consumer engagement experiences across sports, retail, entertainment, media, gaming, healthcare and more.
At MVP Interactive ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
- We maintain a growth mindset: What can’t be built, will. What can’t be done, will. What most won’t do, we will. Anything is possible.
- Our team works best by collaboration, accountability of each individual’s responsibility and commitment to support, grow and evolve.
- Our clients’ needs are met, satisfied, and served beyond expectations.
- Our experiences will be built to be enjoyable, memorable and functional. Things that work well will convert to emotions that will be remembered
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a team oriented, results driven computer technician or what we call a Technical Producer to join MVP Interactive. You will be working with internal departments and clients to maintain, manage and deploy cutting edge hardware and software technologies that create interactive experiences implementing AR/VR, mixed reality and multi-touch consumer engagements. You will also have the opportunity to build go-to-market prototypes across industries such as professional sports, collegiate campuses, entertainment, and lifestyle destinations.
Who You Are
To ensure success, you must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude to help build and manage experiential technology, software and provide friendly customer technical support. You must work well with others in a fast paced, high pressure environment while being a self starter. To be an outstanding Technical Producer you must be proficient in the Windows Operating system and be able to build gaming and non-gaming pc’s, learn and manage our existing hardware devices and help research and develop other digital experiences. We are a culture centric team that values interpersonal skills that maintains a high-level of excellence for our clients and colleagues.
- Image and build gaming and non-gaming PC’s (Mac knowledge a plus)
- Work with developers to test and install MVP gaming software and understand configuration files
- Network computers (LAN/WAN/WiFi/etc.)
- Provide general AV/IT office support
- Learn and support existing MVP Interactive hardware product line
- Organize, maintain, and inventory all equipment and major tools
- Document processes for the maintenance and updating of client equipment both hardware and software related
- Manage proactive monitoring software and maintenance tasks
- Provide feedback and potential engineering to new product development
- Support and provide astounding customer support
- Keep immediate management of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action
- Ensures setup, maintenance and repair of all equipment as directed by project requirements
- Assists in the recognition and acquisition of needed parts/equipment
- Procure hardware and work with outside vendors
- Attended daily and meetings with internal departments
Technical Producer Requirements
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s degree (or professional experience) in computer science, information technology, information systems, gaming or similar
- Proficiency in Windows 10 and have working knowledge of other operating systems
- A minimum of two years’ experience building computer systems
- Experience in remote monitoring tools such as LogmeIn or TeamViewer
- Strong knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and peripherals
- Working knowledge of audio visual equipment, touchscreen displays and other hardware
- Experience in computer networking
- Demonstrate interest or knowledge in AR, VR, & XR.
- Ability to travel and hold a US driver’s license or equivalent
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Amazon AWS experience a plus
- Microsoft Kinect and 3D camera knowledge a plus
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.