Careers at MVP Interactive
We are always looking for great talent to join our growing team. Are you the next MVP? Check out our current openings. If interested, please send your resume to
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
What we’re looking for: We are looking for a team oriented, results driven creative technologist to join MVP Interactive. You will be working with internal departments and clients to ideate, design and develop cutting edge creative technical solutions that create interactive consumer engagement experiences, along with prototypes across industries such as professional sports, collegiate campuses, entertainment, and lifestyle destinations.
Who you are: To ensure success, you must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and managerial quality to develop advanced experiential technology knowledge. You have a can do attitude that works well with others in a fast paced, high pressure environment. To be an outstanding creative technologist you will be someone who can transform concepts and developmental needs into intuitive, effective, and user-friendly digital experiences. We are a culture centric team that values interpersonal skills that maintains a high-level of excellence for our clients and colleagues.
Creative Technologist Responsibilities
- Drive application innovation, develop prototypes, new technologies and enhance existing IP, software and products.
- Create and refine product outlines & pricing
- Brainstorm concepts with internal teams and clients.
- Work with and help manage developers, designers, project managers and technical producers.
- Incorporating user feedback into UI/UX designs.
- Support clients and internal departments with end-user support documentation.
- Perform or advise on debugging procedures, code improvement, and re-designing tasks.
- Document development processes, procedures, and application version histories.
- Stay informed with advancements in application design and technology trends.
Creative Technologist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or professional experience) in computer science, software development, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a creative technologist or similar role.
- Demonstrable industry knowledge in AR, VR, & XR.
- Previous work in experiential marketing experience is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in dynamic software languages, web frameworks, and multiple APIs.
- Extensive experience in designing, deploying, and optimizing technical solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional ability to lead and manage technological innovation and teams.
You must be competent, experienced or an expert with the below or similar technologies:
- Trello Kanban
- Architecture documentation
- WebAR 8th Wall platform
- AVPro Movie Recorder
- AVPro Video Player
- Microsoft Kinect (V2 and Azure)
- Electron Node.js
- Google Firebase
- PHP (Phalcon framework)
- Ubuntu Linux
- Android Studio SDK
- Apple AR Kit
- React – Native Flutter
- DLib Tensorflow
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.